The Cat's Meow

The absurd world through the eyes of a cat...one who occasionally grumbles...

9.19.2003

HAHAHA! It's back, in a way. I can only start these weblogs really early in the morning, otherwise I am thinking too sensibly. I really am missing people, but at the same time I am giddy over random things, totally manic. But not a maniac, or a lunatic, Igor and the Lunatics, and it is today that I go to a wedding anniversary for my good friends the Beard-Kitowskis. Outback steakhouse is the place, and Wally is the face, but his name is not really Wally, but his birthday was yesterday, so happy birthday!

Anyway, I miss my group, and the triad that makes college cool has been disrupted as Sarah heads to the Isle of Ire. The dread Irishe (eye-reesh) have claimed my good buddy ol' pal, but it's cool. It will be really wierd if myself and Josh go away in the spring, as it would be a whole year without the crazies. The good kind of crazies, not the regular crazy crazies that crazy up the day, in short, the real crazies and not the fun zany ones.

Tim is cool, and a regular visitor to my room, and Chris and I might actually make "Last Thursday". Josh is sad, but doing well, and we have him on a 12 step program that prevents him from buying any new games until he finishes a bunch of old ones. It will take him time. I pity him when he reaches Silent Hill 2 + 3 around Halloween...

MUHAHAHA!

Missing the shannon...up way too soon, but looking forward to mobility and the storm...WHICH HAS BEGUN!

WE'RE ALL GOING TO DIE! AHHHHHH!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home