The Cat's Meow

The absurd world through the eyes of a cat...one who occasionally grumbles...

9.23.2003

OK...it's dorm assassins time, and i have a problem. Tim is my bro, my alliance member, but i have to kill him now. Rom is banning all aliances, which makes me wonder, should i really betray him? Should i kill the little guy, and then go after the kid that is freaking out? I could go far in this game, as long as I avoid the dreaded Bibas, but he has agreed not to hunt me, but he will kill me if he sees me. It's a really tough situation, politically. The bastard in me says to shoot tim the next time I see him, but i wonder how that would affect the whole friendship thing. I do have a nasty tendency to be a traitorous bastard when it's dorm assassins season, but that's just me.

He's dead.

On another note, "Last Thursday" is actually going to be made. The question from my standpoint is whether I will get the writing credit. It's a little thing, but I wrote 90% of that script, with Chris F. editing. It may be a POS, it may rock, but i want my name to be attached to the script. Me me me me me me me. So there.

I like chinese food.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home