The Cat's Meow

The absurd world through the eyes of a cat...one who occasionally grumbles...

9.30.2003

So yeah, I am hungry.
The ligths in my room are never bright enough for me.
But the lights in hall keep me awake at night.
Never finding that balance between light and dark
we roll on into infinity,
running and walking from time to time
to catch our breath

I don't know anything about poetry
or how to make the scheme
but the thing that i know and to know is knowing
is that it's not as tasty as cream

WTF? I don't know either, but Tim raised a good point. We run too much. I think that we should walk. I always walk, never running for anything, unless I really need to. It gives me more time to really see things. I can take it in, smell the smell, and then go when I want to. Running is not fun. You can really keep pace in life if you walk...slow and steady win the race, not fast and furious. Man, I feel so much better about everything. I have a backbone now, and I'm not afraid to yell at folks when they are wrong. Not in the loud way, but in the "HA! I know you're lying" way. I like it that way. People panic when they are found out. They lash out.

Anywho, Al Franken's new book, "Lies and the lying liars who tell them: a fair and balanced look at the right" is both informative and hilarious. He is biased. He rants, raves, takes pot shots, but man is he funny. It makes me happy. Really happy. There are way too many people that are way too serious about their politics, and stuck up to boot, but this is a nice release.

Ok, gotta write an email, more tomoree

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home