The Cat's Meow

The absurd world through the eyes of a cat...one who occasionally grumbles...

6.16.2005

So the rest of the trip was good.
We played golf, got beef jerky, hung out with Tim's Grandfather, hit Betsy's again, saw La Grange, Kentucky, and drove the way back. Also got a bottle of Mad Dog 20/20 Blue Raspberry flavour (BLING BLING!). Good times were had all around. I'll refer back to the trip at some point. There was just so much, and so little, that it would really be hard to write about it at length, and honestly, I want to write more about my current life and living, and not about that. Yet. But it was a good time, with lots of traffic, randomness and fireflies. I couldn't think of a good third thing to mention. I guess that will do.

Ok, more real life later.

-ccm

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hells yeah mad dog

8:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home