The Cat's Meow

The absurd world through the eyes of a cat...one who occasionally grumbles...

5.31.2005

Indiana right now, Fong's house. Tim's here. There are labs wherever I go. They're cute. Betsy's house was a lot of fun, very nice people there. OK. The chili is done, dinner time. People have been so good to us, putting us up and just being amazing. Between the Miller's and the Fong's hospitality, I think I know why there is that stereotype of the midwest as being the nice part of America.

That was a little corny, but hey, it's true.

On another note, I am dead tired...more driving later.

-ccm

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

THE MIDWEST KICKS ASS
However "nice" is different when you've been raised here; easterners never pick up on the many layers of subliminal messages in phrases such as "yeah... sounds good", or "it was fun, give me a call later".
Of course there are positive ones too which go often undetected.

1:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home