The Cat's Meow

The absurd world through the eyes of a cat...one who occasionally grumbles...

12.16.2003

OK, it's been 2 months or so...so the latest in my life

1) semester is just about over, passed everything, so thinks me, with low flying low blow colours.
2) Return of the Viggo came out...seeing it soon!
3) I rock.
4) I suck
5) I delay doing work until the last minute, like a real man. A real lazy man! HAHAHAHA!
6) I need a real hobby
7) Last Thursday is filmed, after an ardous 7 month pre-production
8) I am not sure how I feel about myself, I fear that I have changed, possibly for the worse. Who knows really. You? Didn't think so. Everything is so up in the air to me. What's going on? Who do I know these days? WIll I know everything about everything, ever? NO. That's something I do know, but I feel that i should know more about me. It's like I'm a stranger to myself. I do feel better about myself though, regardless of what numbers 4 and 8 say...
9) 24 is a good show
10) I really like salads, with chicken and egg in them...odd that

more updates whenever i get bored and remember the site!

shannon passed the test, driving that is...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home