The Cat's Meow

The absurd world through the eyes of a cat...one who occasionally grumbles...

6.24.2005

It's one of those little things, but it made me feel really good.
Hadn't played hockey for the better part of the year, and came out tonight against a fairly tough team. Scraped out a 3-2 win, letting in one soft goal. I can live with that. Got to make a save with my face too, which was kind of cool. It just felt really good, and really smooth, being back in net. I think I've found my way to pass the time.

On another note, the Pat and Becky weekend of power is upon us, and as of tomorrow, I'm out of town doing things related to that. I hope that it all goes down without a hitch, knock on wood, and that everyone makes it there okay...it'll be crazy to see everyone assembled again. This'll be one of the first mass meetings of the Society of Gentlemen (and assorted women) since college ended.

Excitement, they say, abounds.

Here's to hope.

-ccm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home