The Cat's Meow

The absurd world through the eyes of a cat...one who occasionally grumbles...

7.10.2005

It's bad when you are having a philosophical moment, then you realize that your question on the nature of love is a cheesy song lyric.

Kind of takes the wind out of your sails.

So how have you been doing?

Me? Oh i've been pretty ok. Right now i'm still feeling groggy from a weekend full of travel and parties. The first stop was Conncoll, where a devil's brew ended my night early. After a good night of sleeping on concrete it was time for a drive, a train, more trains, and Brooklyn. IN the Ridge we found T$ and his posse, and proceeded to hit up China town and little Italy. Good times all around. Then we were mislead and had to run to our train. That was not fun.

So then I'm at home, still groggy, as I said, sitting in front of my computer on a Sunday night, wanting to say something important, but not having the drive or the words to. The wind is gone, and so am I, in a sense.

Ever think how nice that would be? Just think about it. I mean, getting up and getting gone, going where you haven't, and not looking back for at least a while. It would just be great. You could live on the edge, but not in that cliche way. THere is a way you live when you are in your routine, and there is the way you act on the road. The road way is crazier. When you're passing through, you don't care what people think, what you may do or have done, nor do they care about you. It's just a good way to live, all id.

That's not really a good way to live at all, now that I think about it, but hey, at least I'm typing some.

I'm going to come back to this.

-ccm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home