The Cat's Meow

The absurd world through the eyes of a cat...one who occasionally grumbles...

12.14.2005

You know, it kills me that I was downsized. I didn't even do something to earn the right of being fired. I can't even say that cliche line, "I'm not allowed back in there, and with good reason!"

So yeah, this has gone from novelty to sucking. And just in time for the holidays. Yay.

So taking a cue from the long lost Piya, I hope this leads to something bigger and better. I think it was piya who wrote that. I hope so.

-ccm

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

honestly dude, you know for the next week we're going to be toasting your names and singing praises. Bigger and better things just arrived!!!!

--Peter

2:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Does this mean I can now have your reporter's cap?

And worry not sir, as you are now free to obtain employment closer to your abode. And if any trepidation still remeains, fear not as we will soon drink our worries away with Brian Newell!

10:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah that was me before. Keep your reporter's cap.

- New York Magazine-- The building is right outside of my office. The neon sign is great because it's distracting and because it has the time on it.
- Time Warner/Turner Broadcasting
- Village Voice
- Associated Press
- Craigslist has all sorts of journalism stuff listed.
- Reuters had a great internship program but the application deadline was December 3rd or so. I was thinking of applying but I'm lazy and have no clips, so la-di-da.

6:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OH HEY!
I'm seeing THE POGUES on St Patrick's day. Shane is BACK minus a few teeth but nevertheless on is own two feet. I think he and Victoria called it quits and that makes me sad. I saw an interview with him from a few years back and he'd put in some false teeth, he looked great in spite of the bloat.

6:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home