The Cat's Meow

The absurd world through the eyes of a cat...one who occasionally grumbles...

12.18.2003

La da da da da da da da da...Zak and Sara

I really like that song a lot.
So now that I am not at school I will be updating this fairly often. I'm really down right now, thanks to the whole coming home thing. It's odd. I love my home, my family, my friends, etc, but I miss the everyday life of school. It's so relaxing to me. It's so much fun. Now I'm removed from it.It usually takes a few weeks for me to start feeling down, but I'm surprised. It's already happening. Day one. Well, it may be because I've slept not nearly enough in the past few days, but I do really feel out of it.
I haven't actually spoke to Shannon all week, and I feel horribly detatched.
I had a nice ride back, stopped at the Cracker Barrel with Tim before we parted ways.

Me mem emmeemememmemememememememe, because blogs are all about me. God, how self indulgent. I can't stand it, and yet i'm compelled to write here. I can't get over that. I know that I am self centered, and i feel that all people inherently are, to a degree. This thing just doesn't feel totally right, somehow. It'll be better in the future hopefully. everything will be.

Blackstone is like my second home. I've lived there for three years, almost, and I just feel comfortable there. I don't think of it as being at school anymore. I think of school as my life, and the classes just sort of happen. I like everyone there a lot. The new people I am getting to know are interesting and cool, and I can't wait for the old crew to come back from parts unknown.

"Another Saturday night and I ain't got nobody, I got some money because I just got paid, and how I wish I had someone to talk to, I'm in an awful way"
That used to almost make me cry in high school, and now it makes me feel low again. I know that people are out there, but it is too late, there is no time, but all the time. I just want to be occupied. I cannot just stand around doing nothing. I need a distraction of some sort, perhaps something shiny, or a good book. I have 3 to read, to finish, and then i can start a new book, for fun. That would make me happy.

Raindrops keep falling on my head, but that doesn't mean my eyes will soon be turning red, crying's not for me...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home