The Cat's Meow

The absurd world through the eyes of a cat...one who occasionally grumbles...

10.05.2004

So i posted some intensely emotional stuff over the past few days, things in which i poured out my soul.
Since blogger sucks, it ate my posts, and they shall never be read.
Lucky you.

BUT to fill the void, until i can compel myself to write again, here's an amusing IM conversation I had with Mark, with whom I saw TMBG with on Saturday:

TexShmex: dude, I had an orthodox jew come up to me today and ask me if I was jewish
TexShmex: what does that mean?grumblingcat: they do that on some holiday
grumblingcat: s
grumblingcat: they come to my school sometimes
grumblingcat: it's so they can do rites on people or some shit
TexShmex: haha
TexShmex: jesus
grumblingcat: they don't believe in that ;-D
TexShmex: they guy was carrying like some reed or something
TexShmex: prayer stick
grumblingcat: whackin' stick
TexShmex: haha, so he could flog people for following jesus
TexShmex: the criminal
grumblingcat: the anti-jesus stick
grumblingcat: it's like the anti christ, in stick form
TexShmex: the pilate stick
grumblingcat: just make sure to wash your hands before you use it
TexShmex: hahaha
grumblingcat: brb
grumblingcat: ok, back
grumblingcat: just washed my hands
grumblingcat: so i'm ready to beat the jesus out of you
TexShmex: ready to whips some jesus?
TexShmex: haha
TexShmex: nice
grumblingcat: going to have to remember the jesus whackin' stick
TexShmex: how scary would you be if you carried around a reed-like stick with "pontius" seered on the side
grumblingcat: that would be so bad ass
grumblingcat: i need one
grumblingcat: a big one
grumblingcat: like pontious teddy roosevelt
TexShmex: that would be ungodly
grumblingcat: but awesome in a horsemen of the apaocalyps sort of way
TexShmex: god damned right
grumblingcat: always carry around hand sanitizer, just in case i need to lay down an ass whoopin' in a bind
TexShmex: hahaha
grumblingcat: man, this is such a great idea
grumblingcat: we should sell them
TexShmex: you know what the funny thing is
grumblingcat: what?
TexShmex: I'm sitting here trying to learn the words to "if I were a rich man" from fiddler on the roof because somehow it was stuck in my head the other day
grumblingcat: that is pretty funny
TexShmex: every thing comes full circle
grumblingcat: well shit
grumblingcat: i guess it has

That's that. Don't mean to offend. Please note, it was all in jest. No feelings are meant to be harmed, but damn, I want a Jesus Whackin' Stick. STAT.

-ccm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home