The Cat's Meow

The absurd world through the eyes of a cat...one who occasionally grumbles...

12.20.2003

fucking motherfucking cocksucking asslicker whore of a motherfucking cocksucking asslicking son of a bitch cum guzzling gutter slut of a bastard fuckhead who fucked a fucking fuckfaced fucker in the asshole fucking motherfucker!

Just wanted to see what that would look like posted.
I'm tired; strung out; dulled edge.
Feel like things aren't going as well as they should be at this moment in the scheme of my life, but what the hey.
My brother gets back in 11 hours, and I'm meeting him at Newark.
I hate New Jersey.
I love explodingdog.com, I have for a while, and just remembered.
I wonder if they censor sites like these for language?
Sleep's a waste of time and life.
I want to be playing poker, No Peek, high stakes, like Hawaii.
I want to go to Hawaii more than anything right now, find my favorite spot on Kauai, where the waves break 30 ft out and the water's 6 ft deep, full of fish; calm.
I want to feel calm, not restless.
Go away, someplace new NOW
But that's not going to happen just yet. I've never felt so far removed from my own home. Think the time is coming to start looking for a place to live, perhaps?
That would be a big step, a very big step.
I'll look into it.
I'm not good with responsibility.

What about you?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home