The Cat's Meow

The absurd world through the eyes of a cat...one who occasionally grumbles...

5.11.2004

Girls. Who knows how they work. You see one you like walking down the street and you want to say, "You are beautiful. I want to know everything about you, where you are from and what your deepest thoughts are on!", but you can't. It just doesn't work that way. I'm asking the Piya about this. Phil says I should date her. Phil says a lot of things. I wonder about perception and honestly how I look in other people's eyes. To wonder about their gaze is to wonder about nothing, and to be wasting precious time. I think I look pretty good these days, and that's that.

But to them? Who knows?
They're the girls, the others, and perhaps a few gay men, if I'm in top form...
am I ever in top form?
Tip top shape, condition, mentally and otherwise?
Psh.
Never.

I like it that way. There's is really nothing wrong with being who you are, unless evil people are looking for you. IN that case, be someone else, to avoid the bad guys. It's better for everyone that way. Unless you're the bad guy. Touche? You know it. But hey, if you're the bad guy, be yourself, and maybe you won't be so bad in the end...Of course maybe you'll be in prison, or dead.

Or if you're really good you'll take over the world. Just remember what I said when you do. And pay me for it. Lot's of money and maybe some caviar...Love that stuff.

-ccm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home