The Cat's Meow

The absurd world through the eyes of a cat...one who occasionally grumbles...

8.25.2004

Guess that I'm the only one that's awake now...funny that. First day in the apartment is actually pretty damn good. Who knew? Saw Josh and the Nick from Japan first, got a hot dog at spike's in Providence, some green tea smoothy action, and issues 0-11 of "the authority". I rule. I think so at least. On the down side, I forgot to pack shower sandals or pillows, but that won't be too much of an issue, just run out to Target in the morning. Maybe hit an artsy poster store and get some swank pics for the walls, which are barren now. It looks like Ferrantino's room (spartan, and not like the greek). Thumbtacks would be good, as well as a drawer for my desk, the other half of my sliding close door, window shades of some sort. I'm in prime "kill me while I sleep" position, with a ground level window. Yay.

"I'm losing my favorite game...
you're losing your mind again.
I'm losing my favorite game
you're losing your mind again
I'm losing my baby,
losing my favorite game"

-ccm

(lyrics by the Cardigans)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home