The Cat's Meow

The absurd world through the eyes of a cat...one who occasionally grumbles...

8.22.2004

HOLY CRAP

I went to my old webpage. In July someone posted that they like "A Boring Play". I wrote that. I performed it once, in a conservatory, with my best friend John, Cindy Heslin (sp?) and myself. We rocked. It got published in a best scenes book thanks to my now friend Jocelyn Beard. She saw a lot of potential in me, and wanted to give me a break. I kind of squandered my talent in stagnation, but I think I'm on the rise again. The common thread between then and now? I'm single.

But the point is, I've been affirmed by an outside person. It reminds me of my desire to be loved by others. Just kidding, but it definately boosts the old self esteem.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home