The Cat's Meow

The absurd world through the eyes of a cat...one who occasionally grumbles...

8.25.2004

"I am Romeo and I'm thirty-six, I get my kicks dating younger chicks,I satisfy my karaoke fix, outside your window singing like Hendrix,I got a bottle of expensive fancy wine, we'll party like it's nineteen-ninety-nine,This pretty song I wrote for you, it's getting late, I'm turning blue.
Juliet, a-ha, where the fuck you are?Juliet, oo-hoo, where the fuck are you"

Day 2: I have decided to give my room a tiki flavour, or at least bamboo...keep the lines clean, do a lot of green and browns, maybe some caligraphy and woodprints. It'll be a nice change. Thinking of painting the place a sort of tropical green to go along with it, but maybe not...I have this great idea involving a small bansai, 2 lanterns, my window, and awesomeness. You heard it here first.

One a bright note, the Red Elvises are coming to allentown, PA. I have been a fan for a while, though I became disenfranchised in about 2000, but I really dig their old stuff. Allentown is where John's school is, so I can totally go down there, see them, and chill with my boy. It will be...awesome. Like a hotdog, awesome. Or a pair of socks.

I miss my accordion...I'll need to have John bring it up, if he comes. Which reminds me, I need to call him.

"Oh oh oh oh! Ayayayayahhhoooo!"

(first lyrics by the red elvises www.redelvises.com, the second by the talking heads, or yoko ono, if you will)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home