The Cat's Meow

The absurd world through the eyes of a cat...one who occasionally grumbles...

8.20.2005

Gross intoxication leads to pontification over things that really should not matter.

So what is love? What is like? What is anything other than the biological urge to implant a femal with your seed? Does it matter what we feel, and if feelings have anything to do with it, do they matter? How easily they can be ignored and put on the wayside.

To move, and to where? Things are fine for me now, a job is not coming, but where do i go and what do i do? these are my main questions!

For a side note, i am farly intoxicated, as of the writing of this post.

How do you tell someone that you like them, and if you think about it, should you? What if you are firends with them, what if you entertain thoughts of being more than friends? What does it all really matter?

I mean, let's face it. In the life i lead, things are not going to come together. 9 out of 10 times. cash money.

I am hopeless at this love thing. those i love or like will never come to me, and i will be a great friend to them for that, always and forever, amen.

Meh, better than being nothing in life, and besides, i get used to the role, perpetually. It happens way to often. You'd be surprised.

I can do what i want when i want to, in spite of injury. huzzah.

The only thing I want most days of my life is someone to spend my life with. when you go from spending most nights with someone, even years removed, it is constantly hard to go back to sleeping alone. It never feels natural after you've been with someone.

I need to get over myself and my own life.

I need to sober up.

There is more debauchery waiting. There is a camping trip planned, and I am probably not walking away from it, or driving, I should say.

I will catch you later


-ccm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home