The Cat's Meow

The absurd world through the eyes of a cat...one who occasionally grumbles...

9.01.2004

"Chop me up into pieces, if it pleases, if it pleases"

Mixed drinks are fun, but dangerous. I'm really liking living up this whole apartment thing, the senior year thing, all the things that one can conceive and interpret. Dig.

I really don't miss the summer at all right now. This is the summer to me. The way things have been going is awesome. I have people around that I really like, things to do, and just a good vibe. This summer lacked that. I was bored for a large portion of it, which sucked. The end of the summer was good, but that didn't make up for a general crappiness. Don't get me wrong though, Japan was really cool and fun, but once I got back I had nothing to do at all. Not. A. Thing.

But school, glorious school! Work to be done, deadlines, people to see, groceries to get. This is what I was missing during the summer, just activities. Or the potential of activities, the kind that I care about, that I am motivated to do. Not getting gas for the grill and that sort of shit, but things that affect me and the people I live with and know all around. Now I'm going to lunch on campus.

I rule.
So does everyone else, for that matter.

(lyric by TMBG)

-ccm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home