The Cat's Meow

The absurd world through the eyes of a cat...one who occasionally grumbles...

10.30.2004

HEY!
Did you go to knowlton haunted house?
Did you step on someone?

That was probably me!

I was the guy who poured 2 pints or something like that of fake blood on himself and would dive out of a bathroom at peoples' feet! It was fun, but my knees are red and missing skin, my favorite pants are in bad shape (both knees torn out), and my elbows are raw(ish). Here are some stats:

Time stepped on: 10(?)
Times kicked in the face: 4-5
People scared: a whole fucking lot

That last part makes it all worth it. After the haunted house i ran into some people that i didn't know how i would react to...it turns out i did well. this could be based partly on the fact that I was completely exhausted, but also part on the fact that at that point in the evening, I didn't care about anything that existed, just people, and deep down, i like these people...vague, eh?

But it was fun. I'm aching and sore...dunkin donuts is our new home, as the guy there gives us discounts based on the fact that we give him a big tip, which makes sense...the money we save can easily be put towards people, and then they keep the cheap stuff coming. A great, yet viscious cycle.

So on 3 hours of sleep I helped set up a haunted house, went shopping, played squash, leapt out of a room flat onto my face for 2.5 hours, and finally talked to people that i like but am sort of ackward (awckward?) around.

A long, but good day.

Tomorrow, I bring out Sportacus, Steph, and Robbie Rotten.
Hopefully there will be pictures.

-ccm
(now with 100% less blood covering his body)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home