The Cat's Meow

The absurd world through the eyes of a cat...one who occasionally grumbles...

10.25.2004

It's 9 am, and I have an art history exam.
I am scared of this. Very scared.

Traditionally, when I have taken tests in the past few years I've done fairly bad on them. Why? Because I don't think that I really take tests anymore, so the limited time and the format throws me. Not a good person under pressure, which is a lie, but when it comes to tests, it's true. I perform best when I can sit around and think to the best of my abilities.

The other thing that I don't like is the rote memorization of facts. Where's the fun in just saying back a bunch of numbers and words? Writing a paper is so much more fun, it's not even funny.

I have a poptart, a glass of water, my classnotes, and my browser pointed to the online study guide.

It's go time.

-ccm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home